Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No bake cheesecake...

So... Originally I made a Cherry topped no bake cheese cake...

1 pkg fat free cream cheese
1 container sugar free cool whip
1/3 c splenda
1 graham cracker crust

And it was YUMMY!!!












and then I decided to try Strawberry...




8 oz strawberry low fat cream cheese
1 container strawberry cool whip
1/3 cup splenda

Only instead of putting it in a crust... I put it into my ramikins and would top it with graham cracker crumbs as needed when eating it....


**makes face** It was Toooooooo! Strawberry... I think that plain cool whip would have been good... or plain cream cheese... but not both!














And then I thought ... chocolate!





Ah.... perfection again....

1 8oz fat free cream cheese
1 container chocolate cool whip
1/3 cup splenda

1 chocolate crust.

Topped with fat free cool whip and fresh raspberries....

A yummy treat ... even for breakfast!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm drooling all over my keyboard. That looks positively yummy... and sugar-free too!!!

Anonymous said...

I think have given out the recipe for this one about four times. And hey if my dad a diabetic can eat it, and not have his sugar raise, its pretty good. Well he ate about three of them