Monday, April 19, 2010

December...

I said I'd fill in.... but had no idea it would take me until APRIL to do so... sorry.... It's ah... well... it's been a bit busy... LOL Any guesses?










That's right... I spent a weekend Plus in beautiful Anaheim California in early December - Friday to Wednesday - It was really fun - in spite of pouring rain- to spend my birthday at Disneyland and I would totally go to Disneyland in December again although maybe a little later in the month or at least a weekend later because they had a lot of other things going on that weekend and the park closed early.
But all in all an excellent time. two weeks after, I was in Oregon for the family Christmas party, then my Parents came up with me and spent the week of Christmas here... my brother and sister in law were in NY with her family. I went down for 2nd Christmas... LOL on New Years... It was an excellent month and a nice way to ease into the holidays... with a little pre holiday excursion to the happiest place on earth...



No comments: