Sunday, January 29, 2012

done... so very done...




This was only the beginning... this was the snow that was falling on Sunday or Monday... I suspect Monday because Sunday was pretty dry and starting to warm.


Tuesday... it snowed all day...


Wednesday... it snowed all day...


Thursday - it was freezing rain into ice overnight and then it snowed all day and I stayed in a hotel that my job put me up at... thank goodness for toiletries and spare clothes in the emergency kits they had us make up in October... Oh, and by 4 pm, we were on mandatory 12 hour shifts due to the major power outages that the ice storm gifted us with.


Friday... walked to work early, frustrated that I didn't get to start early because apparently my supervisor didn't understand what I wanted to do... found a ride home that night... 12 hours.


saturday... 12 hour shift...


sunday... 12 hour shift...


monday... 12 hour shift... this was day 4 of 630 to 630... I'd been getting up at 4 all last week and boy... i was so tired. almost killed a co-worker five times in the last five days... lol


tuesday... 12 hour shift but 730 start... early release got me off at 7...


wednesday ... 12 hour shift...


thursday... 12 hour shift BUT ... early release got me off at lunch and so I only worked 5 hours and was paid for 8...


friday - return of 8 hour shift!!! yay!!!!


all i really have to say is thank god for overtime... they paid me as much as my last bonus check on this paycheck and will still be paying me for a few more hours...


done with snow, let me tell you... sick to death of it..

2 comments:

Treenie said...

LOL Thought I would share the snow we would normally get . . . since we have barely had any, lol

Love ya, and although the snow was bad, the paycheck wasn't. lol

Extenze said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.