Friday, June 13, 2008

Can You Duet...?

Oh boy...

So I knew that show was going to be tearing me down the middle. I've been a fan of Joey and Rory ... as well as Caitlyn and Will... So the fact that Joey and Rory ended up third .. .was a bit of a disappointment, but I am so thrilled that Cait & Will won. I got goosebumps watching them sing today so that was really cool.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As far as only things that matter... really...

Well.

It can be hard to find what really matters. Friendships really matter.

Knowing that someone is always going to be there for you even when your schedules suck and don't match up well... well... that matters. So ... to my friends who I don't get to spend much time online with... lately...

I luv ya...

I do miss our time together, but I understand that things get crazy and sometimes there are other things that NEED to matter to you and take precidence.

That won't change the fact that I luv ya and I'm there for ya...

No comments: