Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is my blog...

So... I decided to title it...

The Only Things That Matter.

Because... I will probably only blog about whatever seems to matter the most that day.

Like ...

I've been obsessed lately with looking at other blogs and I started thinking I could do this...

I like to bake. I like to write fanfiction stories... watch the Food Network... Watch my favorite TV shows almost religiously...

and I like shopping... sometimes just for the window shopping.

I have weight issues... I've been trying ... with limited success ... to adhere to Weight Watchers and follow through with the ideas and habits that I've picked up from going to meetings for the last two and a half years. So there are lots of little successes that I have with recipes... adapting recipes to fit the guidlines.

And since I can't financially afford to walk away from my job to go be on Top Chef or Next Food Network Star... or even Nashville Star... because I was a music major in college and I think every music major at some point or another does harbor a secret ambition to have a recording deal fall into their lap... (But there didn't seem to be anyone around the Nashville airport when I was there about three weeks ago... so I guess that's a wait list dream.... LOL)

Then just maybe this blog will allow me to share a few things that have worked for me.

So ...

I guess today... the only thing that matters ... is that I'm excited about starting a blog...!

Yay Me!

No comments: